· Black represents sin.
· Horse represents power and war.
· During the last days sin will be very powerful. Men will be lovers of themselves, boastful, prideful, and arrogant.
· Scales represent judgment.
· Notice that here again, this rider is first called to come out from Heaven. We have seen, and will see, that all throughout the Book of Revelation, Jesus repeatedly shows John that our Father is in total control of what He is seeing. It is our Father acting and He is acting on His Own timetable.
· Herein lies a very important Truth. Our Father has to allow the sin to come. Why would He do such a thing? He does to help us. Sin brings destruction and as men are negatively affected by the wages of sin they turn away from themselves and they can turn to the Truth and the Truth will set them free.
· Our Father controls all things. All things exist by Him, for Him, and through Him, Colossians 1:16.
· So our Father lets things get out of control during the end times. Men will look to themselves and their world will fall apart. But Jesus does not abandon us, even at our worst.