7 Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth shall gaze upon Him and beat their breasts and mourn and lament over Him. Even so [must it be]. Amen (so be it).
· Cloud represents the glory of God.
· Jesus is responsible for all of us, regardless of what we act like.
· [Just as] You have granted Him power and authority over all flesh (all humankind), [now glorify Him] so that He may give eternal life to all whom You have given Him. John 17:2
· Even the Father judges no one, for He has given all judgment (the last judgment and the whole business of judging) entirely into the hands of the Son, John 5:22
· Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever, Hebrews 13:8. Jesus never changes, so as He judged 2000 years ago is how He will judge during the Great Tribulation and on Judgment Day.
· And Jesus prayed, Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. And they divided His garments and distributed them by casting lots for them. Luke 23:34
· Jesus forgave those who lied about Him, who tortured Him, and who were killing him. He forgave them even though they didn’t ask to be forgiven. He forgave them even though they didn’t want to be forgiven or believe that they needed it. As He was, so shall He be.
· The Truth is also that Jesus is glorified in all of us.
· But God’s free gift is not at all to be compared to the trespass [His grace is out of all proportion to the fall of man]. For if many died through one man’s falling away (his lapse, his offense), much more profusely did God’s grace and the free gift [that comes] through the undeserved favor of the one Man Jesus Christ abound and overflow to and for [the benefit of] many. Romans 5:15
· Well then, as one man’s trespass [one man’s false step and falling away led] to condemnation for all men, so one Man’s act of righteousness [leads] to acquittal and right standing with God and life for all men. Romans 5:18
· All [things that are] Mine are Yours, and all [things that are] Yours belong to Me; and I am glorified in (through) them. [They have done Me honor; in them My glory is achieved.] John 17:10
· Jesus will return and the lost will be scared when HE does. His return will be as a thief in the night to them, 1 Thessalonians 5:2. They will mourn at first, but their tears shall be turned into joy. Jesus’ sacrifice will lead to the acquittal of all men. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Him as Lord. Romans 5:18 clearly tells us that all men will be acquitted by Jesus’ sacrifice. They may not all be His Bride, or in other words all called to serve with Him, but the Wedding Feast will be filled, Matthew 22:10. Eternity will be filled with a tons of guests as Jesus told us there would be. Some will be first and some will be last, but the room will be filled. This is the glory of Jesus’ return, it is for everyone, not just those of us who know Him.
· But if any person’s work is burned up [under the test], he will suffer the loss [of it all, losing his reward], though he himself will be saved, but only as [one who has passed] through fire. 1 Corinthians 3:15