7 He was further permitted to wage war on God’s holy people (the saints) and to overcome them. And power was given him to extend his authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation,
- God allows the beast to attack us. Never forget that our Father has to first allow everything. Also never forget that our Father is Love, so these events are to better us all.
- When we are weak, our Father is strong within us, 2 Corinthians 12:10, 1 Corinthians 4:10.
- Jesus is returning for a glorious Church, without spot, wrinkle, or blemish, Ephesians 5:27.
- Our Fathers Word is eternal, it never passes away, Mark 13:31. So even during this time, we are more than conquerors through Christ Who loves us, Romans 8:37. Even during this time our yoke is easy and our burden light, Matthew 11:30. Jesus will never leave us or forsake us, Hebrews 13:5, and our Father will never allow us to be tempted above that which we can bear. The power of our Father will be mighty in us during the end times. Our Father will be using us to do greater works than He used Jesus for, John 14:12. Our Father’s strength is perfected in us when we are our weakest, so just think of how great the power of the church will be during this time!
- Also, once again, the Church is mentioned here before Chapter 20. It is a flat out lie that teaches the church is not mentioned from Chapter 4 of Revelation until Chapter 20. You may have never heard this teaching, but I sure have. I have heard it a lot and it is wrong!
- We have seen that the Church is kept safe and fed for the three and a half years of the anti-christ’s rule. So how is it that we are allowed to be overcome? Christians have always been allowed to be martyred, but death where is thy victory and grave where is thy sting, 1 Corinthians 15:55? The grave has no victory over us, for us to be absent from the body, is to be present with Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:8! So what we have seen all fits together. We may be killed, but we will never be lost and Jesus will always be victorious through us, even in death.
8 And all the inhabitants of the earth will fall down in adoration and pay him homage, everyone whose name has not been recorded in the Book of Life of the Lamb that was slain [in sacrifice] from the foundation of the world.
- John 17:2, tells us that Jesus Alone has been given all flesh
- Romans 5:15-18, Jesus’ sacrifice brought all men to righteousness
- Romans 10:10, confess with mouth, believe with heart salvation
- Romans 14:11 every knee will bow, every tongue will confess
- The fallen angels are on the earth, Revelation 12:9. Their names have not been written in the Lambs Book of Life. But there are a lot of scriptures that seem to show us that all humans have been written in our Father’s Book of Life. There are a lot of scriptures that speak of Jesus’ absolute victory over the separation caused by sin.
- There is only one unforgivable sin and that is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Yet our Father never tells us exactly what that sin is. Why? If it was such a dangerous thing, you would think that it would be clearly spelled out, repeatedly as to what it is. This is why I believe that while the sin is unforgiveable, we cannot commit it. If we could I believe that our Father would have clearly defined it several times throughout His Word. We are to come to Him as little children, not lawyers, little children need things spelled out plainly and precisely.
9 If anyone is able to hear, let him listen:
- John 10:27, we are empowered with the Holy Spirit to hear.
- John 15:15, Jesus calls us His friends because He tells us what is going on.