Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Salvation Means That We Will Be Used By God

“Verily, verily, I say unto you. He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.” John 14:12

Now you may be thinking, yeah, but He was Jesus! He sure was and here is what Jesus had to say. “Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself: but the Father in Me, He doth the works.” John 14:10 It was God in Jesus Who did all of the Works, the Holy Spirit did the works through Jesus, the exact same Holy Spirit that you and I have been given, and the same exact same Spirit that we have been filled with! And that Spirit now has the freedom to work through us under the power of the New Covenant, a covenant ratified and placed into effect by the Blood of Jesus that was shed on the Cross, the perfect sacrifice of Jesus our Lord and Savior! Remember, Jesus is the one Who said that God would do the same works, and yes even greater works, through us, than He did through Him! That is why it was better that Jesus went away, remember, one of the works that Jesus did while on the earth as a man, was to have unbroken fellowship with God. Through the Holy Spirit, we too have the exact same thing! We are one with Christ, Jesus is in us, we are in Jesus, and everyone is in God, sealed with and filled with the Holy Spirit until the Day of Redemption!

No comments: