Monday, July 15, 2013

Relax, Our Father Is In Complete Control


And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land I gave your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleanness’s: Ezekiel 36:27-28

When we were chosen by our Father and empowered with His Holy Spirit to make Jesus Lord, God took over our lives completely! At the moment of our re-birth our Father placed His Spirit of serving others within us. From the very moment that we were empowered to say yes to Jesus, our Father was directing our paths in the ways of righteousness! From the very moment that we were chosen and born again we were eternally made one with God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! At that very moment our Father saved us from all of our uncleanness and He Anointed us with all of His glory! We are now God’s Temple and we are the instruments of His righteousness. We are now used to lay our hands on the sick, so that they may recover. The Holy Spirit uses our lips to proclaim His Truths, so that the captives will be set free! Our bodies are used to go into all of the world to preach the Gospel and all of the time it is our Father Who is working within us!

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works. John 14:10

Jesus teaches us in John 15:5 that He is the Vine and that we are the branches. When we were born again we became part of and one with the greatest thing there is: God! Just as a branch is part of a Vine, so are we part of Christ. And through that unity our Father now uses us to perform His good works!

No comments: