Friday, March 03, 2006

A Benefit Of Salvation: God Gives Us The Desires Of Our Hearts

"Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." Mark 11:24

"Delight thyself also in the Lord: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart." Psalm 37:4

When we love Jesus, God will give us whatsoever things we desire. Hallelujah! Now stop and read that out loud again, what things soever, (that’s in red, Jesus said it) that we desire, when we pray we are to believe that we will receive them from God and we shall have them! Remember that faith believes that God is and that He is a rewarded of those who diligently seek Him! Also remember that we now have our faith Authored and Finished by Jesus Himself, so that we are empowered with the strength of Christ to believe that God is willing and able to perform what He has spoken! We are powerful, able, and willing through the Anointing of God to delight ourselves in the Lord and our Father will give us the desires of our hearts! That’s just good stuff! That’s the Truth of God and the Truth of God sets us free!

You ever hear someone say that God will only provide our needs, not our wants. I have heard that so many times and I just shout for joy, because I know that God is not just a provider of our needs, He goes right on over to our wants and desires. Our Father is a God of abundance and great mercies. He is a God Who wants His offspring to greatly prosper in every area of their lives: Spirit, Soul, and Body! God sent the best He had, Jesus, so that we could have it all through Him. Jesus paid a high price for you and I, and it doesn’t matter whether we fully understand all that He has done for us, and it doesn’t matter whether we feel worthy enough to receive it, God’s Truth is His Truth, and Jesus said whatsoever things we desire! We don’t look to ourselves for this faith, man on his own has no ability to accept and believe this, we look unto Jesus for the needed faith to live and walk in this awesome Truth. "Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith; Who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the God." Hebrews 12:2 We have Jesus living within us to lead us in the paths of righteousness and we have Jesus within us to Author and Finish whatever faith is needed to realize and to live in the fullness of God’s Truths! And since we have been empowered to delight ourselves in the Lord, our Father will give us the desires of our hearts, and our Father has given us a heart that desires His Truth!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Raven, I know what you mean!!!!!!!! But here is the thing, the Word of God teaches us that our Father will give us the desires of our hearts. My whole life I have heard it preached that we are not good enough or that we are not working enough to get the full blessings of God. I have heard that we don’t tithe enough or that we don’t offer enough, or that we haven’t sown enough seed to receive all that we desire. But the Truth is that we are now one with God and it is our Father within us Who does the works.

Faith comes from hearing and hearing from the Word of God. So even though I know exactly what your are saying, the Truth that will set us all free is that God is able and more than willing to bless us in every area of our lives according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus. God is having me write these things every bit as much for me as for you. So even though I have never been used to raise the dead, I know that God can use me, so I preach it. Even though I have not been used to make a blind man see, I know that God can use me, so I preach it. Faith comes from hearing and hearing from the Word of God. So who am I to say otherwise.

Be blessed and thank you so much for your posting.