Friday, July 14, 2006

How The Mind Of Christ Handles Doubt

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that beliveth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.” John 14:12 Whose body are we now?

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My Name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Mark 16:17-18 Whose body are we now?

We are now and forevermore members of Jesus’ body, flesh of His flesh, and bone of His bones. Ask yourself this, do you consider yourself to be? If you don’t you can, and if you do praise God that is what His desire and will is for us. Here is a Biblical Truth that shows us how we ought to think if we are not quit as far along as these verses say we should be. “Brethren, I count not myself as to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things that are behind, and reaching for those things which are before, I press towards the mark for the prize of the High calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded; and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.” Philippians 3:12-15

Have I attained all of these verses on this earth? No, will I, my hope is that through the power of Christ I will. But you see that really doesn’t matter, because God is the One leading us. I know that Jesus is coming back for a glorious church with spot, wrinkle, or blemish. If we are here, than we will be without spot, wrinkle, or blemish, if not, than we will be without spot, wrinkle, or blemish with Him in eternity! The Truth is there are no scriptures that say we cannot be as He is in this earth. So forget what has happened in the past, press towards what we are studying. Press towards them through the power of Christ which is allowing God to lead you and guide you. Jesus will Author and Finish our faith to be who He has made us to be. And through the Holy Ghost we are able to trust in God to do far above, exceedingly and abundantly above, what we can ask or think for. And remember, there is now therefore no condemnation for us who are in Christ Jesus!

I pray that all of us will realize who we are in Christ and what it means to be His body, the peace, the joy, the love, the power, and the love to serve that it brings. I pray that each and every one of us will forget those things that are behind, and that we will press towards those things above. Father you forget our sins, Your Word says as far as the east is from the west is how far You remove our sins into the sea of forgetfulness. I pray the same for us, that we too, will forget those things that are in the past, just as You forget them. I thank You Father that we just don’t talk about these verses; we all live them, that we all experience them to their fullest extent. I thank You Father for this, glory and honor and praise be to You, the only True God, the only Living God, our Father!

No comments: