Tuesday, April 01, 2014

We Are Dead And Yet We Live


For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. Colossians 3:3

Today we are dead, yet we are so alive in Christ that we are eternally accepted! Through the power of Christ we walk in victory, faith and love, because we are accepted by God Himself. Pray for me that I am able to accomplish all that our Father has called me to do, and I will pray the same for you! Pray that we all really come to know this Truth and walk in it, that we are accepted by Grace, not by works. The freedom that comes with this is so powerful.

Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then we have confidence toward God. 1 John 3:21

When the Holy Spirit enlightens us to realize that we are accepted apart from our works, there goes condemnation out the window, and when condemnation is gone, there is confidence to take its place! Confidence that we are pleasing to our Father, because we have been empowered to accept what He has provided for us: complete and total salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior! The Holy Spirit causes us to accept that God is fully with us, leading us, guiding us, helping us, giving us the spirit, the faith, the hope, and the abilities do so! We are not alone, we are accepted because of Jesus, and this brings us confidence. And when we are confident in Jesus, we able to truly serve and truly able to be used by God to produce eternal fruit! Works do not bring our acceptance, but our acceptance sure will bring forth works! Hallelujah, that is good! We are alive in Christ and His power is limitless and through us. God will do far more than we can ask or believe for and even far more than we can dream of, Ephesians 3:20! This is our accepted time and today is the day of our salvation!

I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me. Galatians 2:20

Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, Romans 6:8

No comments: