Thursday, September 29, 2005

We Are Anointed To Know All Things

“But the anointing which ye received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.” 1 John 2:27

Praise God we can now know all things! We have been reborn and recreated in the very image of God, in righteousness and in true holiness! We now have the strength of God’s Anointing upon us and upon our minds that allows us to know all things; the weak have been made strong! The Holy Ghost remains with us and He teaches us all things, and He brings to our remembrance every Word that God has ever spoken! “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, Whom the Father will send in My Name, He shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 14:26 Through the Anointing of the Holy Spirit that now abides within us, we are able to know all of the things of God! “Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you into all Truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak; and He shall show you things to come.” John 16:13 How awesome is that? Jesus now calls us His friends and He shares everything with His friends. “Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you.” John 15:15 Do you think that God hasn’t told Jesus everything? God and Jesus are One in the same, everything that God has spoken, Jesus has heard! Jesus is the Word of God and Jesus has given us the Holy Ghost so that we too can hear and know all of the things of God! It’s no longer impossible for us to know what God knows, He has given us an Anointed mind that has the strength to know, and He has Anointed us with His Spirit to teach us and to share with us all that He has. We’re not just God’s kid’s, we are now His friends, strengthened with His very power, so that we can stand united with Him!

1 comment:

Brad said...

I know what you mean and so does God. I believe that is why He has given me a new camera, mic, computer, and software to develop a web page so that I can actually share the feelings and emotions that I have which tie in with the scripture. I am by far a better talker than writer.

These blogs are just a simple way of sharing the Truths that God has showed me regarding His Word. Thanks for the posting and the confirmation of what God has been telling me. Out of the mouths of two or three let everything be confirmed.

Love Brad