Sunday, October 09, 2005

What Jesus Has Given Us This Day

What Jesus Has Provided For Us This Day


Salvation: “(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)” 2 Corinthians 6:2

Hope: “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.” Romans 15:13

Love: “And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.” John 17:26

Unity With God: “I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.” John 17:23

Glory: “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:” John 17:22

Peace: “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27

Joy: “And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.” John 17:13

Health: “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” 1 Peter 2:24

Abundant Life: “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10

Sanctification: “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23

Freedom From Sin: “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” Romans 6:6

Knowledge: “Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.” John 16:13

Wisdom: “For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.” Luke 21:15

Able To Be Used By God: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” John 14:12

Ability To Witness: “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15

Eternal Life: “And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” John 10:28

Safety: “And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.” John 17:11

2 comments:

GraceHead said...

Hey that reminds me of this article I recently wrote.

Great encouragement to consider all of the things that He is doing for us that we can't do for ourselves. Nothing that we can come up with compares to His activity on our behalf.

Brad said...

Thanks for the post, it's always great to see when God is sharing the same Truths through others at the same time!

Be blessed.

Brad