Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Who We Are In Christ

“That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in Me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are one: I in them, and Thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent Me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved Me.” John 17:21-23

As I was driving home this evening here is what our Father spoke to me: “A lot of people believe that they have access to My power, but very few believe that they have actually become one with it!”

“How then shall they call on Him in Whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?” Romans 10:14

The Truth that sets us free is this: through Christ we have become one with  our Father, Who is God, and we are now one with all that He is!

“Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.” 1 John 4:17

Jesus Is Lord!

No comments: