Sunday, October 08, 2006

We Stand Against Tribulation By Being One With God's Power

These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

Now here is another awesome thing, in Heaven there is no tribulation, yet Jesus says that on the earth there is, so where do we stand? We are here, yet we have been raised up together with Christ in Heavenly places, Ephesians 2:6. Think about it, Jesus is here on the earth, as well as in Heaven. So ask yourself, is there any situation in this earth that can stand up against Him? What about our Father, is He moved by any earthly woe or ill? Does the Holy Ghost back down from any force of the earth? No, there in lies our power; as He is so are we on this earth, 1 John 4:17! Tribulations will arise for the Words sake, but be of good cheer; Jesus has given us the power to be used and protected by God just as He is. Through Christ we are unmovable! So as Jesus enjoys the Heavenly blessings, so do we, even though we are here on the earth, just as Jesus is. Our Lord is in both places, and so are we, be of good cheer, Jesus has deprived the earth of its power against us! We are now one with Jesus, we are now members of His body, flesh of His flesh, and bone of His bone, Ephesians 5:30. Nothing can harm Jesus and we are now one with Jesus!

Hey, do I think that I have obtained this all yet, no! But this one thing I do through the power of Christ, I forget the things that are behind, and I press towards the prize of His high calling, and as many as be perfect in Christ, be thus minded! I am telling you the Truth, when Jesus appears we shall be like Him, the Church is heading places before Jesus returns that are far beyond what we can think of, pray for, or ask for, and it is all going to happen by the power of Christ that is within us, the power of the Holy Spirit! The Church will be used by God to do greater works than Jesus did, the Church is going to be as He is, the Church will be glorious and without spot, wrinkle, or blemish! God said it, it will be! Faith is the evidence of things hoped for!

How do I know this will be, our Father has allowed me to taste bits and pieces of it. Our Father has instructed me to lay hands on the sick, and they have recovered, right there, no other reason than God worked through me. I have been praying and my spirit grew beyond the confines of my body. Our Father allowed me to taste a fraction of how He is, it was so small, and only for a moment, yet He allowed me to see that we do have the capacity to be in touch with the Body of Christ beyond our flesh. He allowed me to experience just a little taste of His omnipotence. I never will ask you to believe just because I have written it, shoot I never would, taste it for yourself, ask our Father to come to you and ask your Father to allow you to experience His fullness.  God’s Word to consume you, it will empower you to surrender all and then receive it all. If you still have your will, ask God to give you the power to give it away, take on Your Father’s will, it’s a lot better!

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10

No comments: