Thursday, June 30, 2011

Depressed?

"Click On Depressed? To Listen To Podcast"

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.] Matthew 11:28

But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness, Galatians 5:22

There seems to me right now to be an awful lot of people that I know who are depressed. People with good jobs, wealth, health, good marriages, and people who have great families. The last couple of months I have never seen so much heaviness over such a vast group of friends and family. I have spoken to several other people this year who tell me the same thing.

Relax, if you are feeling depressed you are not alone at all. It doesn’t mean that you aren’t saved or that you have sinned. It also doesn't mean that our Father hasn’t forsaken you. Actually what your feeling is our Father at work within you. You heard me right, it is our Father at work within you. It has to be, because our Father never leaves us or forsakes us and greater is He that is us than he that is in this world. What so many are feeling is our Father causing them to hate the things of this world. He is growing in us a spirit that will bring us completely out of Babylon. You have to hate something to truly come out of it and never look back! This is what this feeling of depression is causing us to do.

I then heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out from her, my people, so that you may not share in her sins, neither participate in her plagues. Revelation 18:4

I truly believe that the depression that is being felt is actually our Father changing our attitudes towards this world. I do not believe that we are in the end times, the last 3 1/2 years of this earth. But I do believe that we are being prepared to usher in the end times. To do this we have to totally come out of Babylon, or the world. We have to come out of our jobs. We have to come out from relying on money, food, pensions, insurance, doctors, medicines, and clothes for survival. Our Father is allowing us to actually get depressed when we think of these earthly things. Because the people who I am talking about here are usually people who most of the world would say are abundantly blessed with physical things.

Our Father is taking us to the exact same place that Jesus was when He was here on the earth as a man. We are being groomed by the Holy Spirit to supply food when we have no food. To give when we have nothing to give. To take us to this place of miraculous service our Father has to cause us to hate the world and all that it has. We have to hate Babylon. So the depression that so many are feeling is actually leading them to loose all faith and trust in the world. This is a good thing. Because it will lead us to placing all of our trust and hope in our Father and then we can truly serve those who are in the world.

I know the heaviness that so many are feeling. I can honestly tell you that every time that our Father has lead me there, He brings me out stronger and better. He uses the experience to cause me to serve others more and trust in Him more. I loose more trust in the world, in money, and possessions. I actually become happier and more at peace. Everything works out for our good, even depression. So once again relax, all that is happening is that you are being taken to a greater place of service. Look at Jesus right before He was crucified and you will see that He was depressed and yet He was about to be taken by our Father to a greater place of service.


1 comment:

Brad said...

I absolutely am sure about our Father miraculously suppling us with whatever is needed when it is needed.