Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Christ Notes Older Posts

Over the last several months our Father has been leading a lot of people to read the older posts on Christ Notes. The Holy Spirit has begun to have me go back and read them as well and He has lead to change basically three things in them.

The first thing is that I wrote God far more than I ever did Father in the older posts. So I am in the process of changing the word God to Father in many areas of the older posts.

Secondly, I am changing when I wrote that we accepted Jesus, to when we were empowered to accept Jesus.

And Finally, I am changing when I would write that we need to allow our Father to do things, to the Holy Spirit is causing us to do them.

The way that you will know that these older posts have been edited is when you see that I have tagged them with a label. Our Father has shown me so much more than when He first had me begin to write this blog and I am excited that He is having people read it, even the older posts. I am being led to edit all of them to show you all what I have been shown. And my prayer is that He will lead me to ever change these posts because we are constantly being shown more and more Truth. I am never convicted because our Father has taught me something new. Even if I was flat out wrong in the past, praise God, He was using it to bring me into the full glory of His salvation in Christ. Never be ashamed or condemned at learning something new that may contradict what you thought was Truth. And never be shy at sharing what you believe is the Truth, our Father knows our hearts and even if we are flat out wrong, He will glorify it!

Be blessed and thank you so much for reading this blog.

No comments: