Sunday, February 08, 2015

Revelation 22:8-9


8 And I, John, am he who heard and witnessed these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell prostrate before the feet of the messenger (angel) who showed them to me, to worship him.
9 But he said to me, Refrain! [You must not do that!] I am [only] a fellow servant along with yourself and with your brethren the prophets and with those who are mindful of and practice [the truths contained in] the messages of this book. Worship God!
  • As Peter arrived, Cornelius met him, and falling down at his feet he made obeisance and paid worshipful reverence to him. But Peter raised him up, saying, Get up; I myself am also a man. Acts 10:25-26
  • I want you to think of the Pope here. John is told not to bow down to an angel. Peter, the man that Roman Catholics say is their first Pope, told people not to bow to him. But today it is expected that people bow to the Pope and kiss a man made ring on his finger. Remember too that we have been shown this before in Revelation.  
  • Now think if our Father allows satan to completely control the last Pope and allows him to fill the last Pope with all of his power? 
  • Think if our Father allows the Pope to have the gift of speech as no one has ever had? 
  • Think of how the world will flock after and commit blasphemy when all of this happens.
  • And the beast was given the power of speech, uttering boastful and blasphemous words, and he was given freedom to exert his authority and to exercise his will during forty-two months (three and a half years). Revelation 13:5
  • They fell down and paid homage to the dragon, because he had bestowed on the beast all his dominion and authority; they also praised and worshiped the beast, exclaiming, Who is a match for the beast, and, Who can make war against him? Revelation 13:4
  • I believe that the last Pope will be the anti-christ. I believe that our Father will allow him to be very powerful and that the world will marvel at it all and want to celebrate and be part of his worldly kingdom.
  • I believe that the last Pope will receive a head wound and everyone will think that he should have died, but he won't and they will even further marvel over him.
  • And one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. But his death stroke was healed; and the whole earth went after the beast in amazement and admiration. Revelation 13:3
  • This is what I believe. I am not saying that our Father has caught me up to Heaven and told me these things specifically, but when I read all of this, it is what I believe. I may be wrong, I may be right? It is just what I believe and our Father has used me to share it to hopefully spark anyone who reads this study to be used to do the same thing. There is a blessing when we read and study the Book of Revelation together and that blessing is for everyone. 
  • But here is an absolute Truth, none of what we are studying, whether physical or spiritual, will happen until the Gospel of the Kingdom is being preached everywhere. That is the One Sign that we are told to look for before His return!
  • And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end. Matthew 24:14




No comments: