Saturday, March 12, 2016

Colossians 1:26-29

26 The mystery of which was hidden for ages and generations [from angels and men], but is now revealed to His holy people (the saints), To whom God was pleased to make known how great for the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ within and among you, the Hope of [realizing the] glory. Him we preach and proclaim, warning and admonishing everyone and instructing everyone in all wisdom (comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God), that we may present every person mature (full-grown, fully initiated, complete, and perfect) in Christ (the Anointed One). For this I labor [unto weariness], striving with all the superhuman energy which He so mightily enkindles and works within me. Colossians 1:26-29

The secret that was hidden is that it is Christ within us. So what is Christ? Christ means anointed. Jesus was anointed, He was the Anointed One of God. Our Father, Who is God, gave His Anointing to Jesus and now that very same Anointing is is us. That is the secret, we have God’s Anointing in us. So what does the Anointing do for us?

But as for you, the anointing (the sacred appointment, the unction) which you received from Him abides [permanently] in you; [so] then you have no need that anyone should instruct you. But just as His anointing teaches you concerning everything and is true and is no falsehood, so you must abide in (live in, never depart from) Him [being rooted in Him, knit to Him], just as [His anointing] has taught you [to do]. 1 John 2:27

The Anointing teaches us everything and it will never leave us or forsake us. The Anointing also gives us superhuman energy that mightily works within us.

I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father. John 14:12

The Anointing is not dependent on our efforts, knowledge, or health to be strong either.

But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [in human strength], then am I [truly] strong (able, powerful in divine strength). 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

There is a leader coming called the anti-christ. The message of this leader is already working vigorously in the world today and the message is that we must do it. The message will seem godly as it speaks of works, but the works give glory to and focus on man and our efforts. The message removes the Truth that it is our Father within us doing the Works. 


No comments: