Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Glory Of Christ Has Made Us

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.” John 17:21-23

Jesus prayed that we would have the same glory that He has and Jesus proclaimed that we are now perfect through our oneness with God. Jesus has given us great and precious promises and through the Anointing of God we have become partakers of His Divine Nature and through Christ we have escaped the corruption that is in this world. These are the Truths of our salvation through Christ, and since these are Truth, it only makes sense that God has given us such great and precious things, and that we should be conformed to the image of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, the Firstborn among many brethren! How can we be anything except like Jesus, He is now our Head, and we are now His body, and we are now one with Him! God has given us an Anointed mind that knows the full extent of who He has made us in Christ! We need to really begin to invite the Holy Spirit to teach us all things concerning this transformation into God’s Divine Nature! We need to stop considering ourselves to be mere humans, because the Holy Spirit of the Living God has quickened our mortal bodies. We are now the children of Jehovah and we have been giving the exact same glory as Jesus, and God loves us just as He loves Jesus. We have been made perfect by our unity with God, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus, and now Jesus is glorified within us. Look at the scriptures below, we continue to lay block upon block on the foundation that we are now and forevermore one with God through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. God’s Word is Truth and His Word is the rock that establishes our firm foundation! We are now one with God through Jesus Christ, God now dwells within us through the Holy Ghost, and we now dwell in Him!

"And I have declared unto them Thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith Thou hast loved Me may be in them, and I in them." John 17:26

"And all Mine are Thine, and Thine are Mine; and I am glorified in them." John 17:10

"If ye abide in me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." John 15:7

No comments: