Tuesday, June 06, 2006

We Are Dead, Yet We Are So Alive

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain" Galatians 2:20-21 (Notice all of the present tense words that God uses here!)

This is not just a godly saying; some nice little thing that we say to each other on Sundays, it’s the absolute Truth of our salvation! It is the Truth of God that has set us free, completely and totally free! When we were chosen by God and born again of His Incorruptible Seed, our old man was crucified with Christ and our body of sin was destroyed! “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” Romans 6:6 Our sinful nature, with all of its corruption, was crucified by the power of the Anointing of God and our bodies of sin were destroyed, and our relationship with sin and our old self was permanently destroyed. Christ came immediately to dwell within us and we were raised from the dead by the very power of God that raised Jesus from the dead, and we now live by the very power that Jesus lives by; God within us! And the life we now live in this world is lived by the exact same power that Jesus lives in Heaven with, the Anointing of God! Greater is He that is now within us, than he that is in the world! “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4

"
And I have declared unto them Thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith Thou hast loved Me may be in them, and I in them." John 17:26

"
That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me. And the glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one. I in them, and Thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent Me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved Me." John 17:21-23

"
And all Mine are Thine, and Thine are Mine; and I am glorified in them." John 17:10

"
If ye abide in me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." John 15:7

1 comment: