Monday, June 12, 2006

We Are Now In Gods Light

"This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is Light, and in Him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5

A-men, we are now one with Jesus, and He has always been and will forever be One with God, Who is the Light. We are no longer darkness, the Light of our Father has driven out the darkness that was within us and we have been glorified with Christ, old things are passed away for us and all things are now new. We have a new Spirit. "And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land I gave your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:" Ezekiel 36:27 We now have a new heart. “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.” Ezekiel 36:26 We now have a new mind. “For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.” 1 Corinthians 2:16 We now have a new body. “For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones.” Ephesians 5:30 We are completely new creatures in Christ, new in spirit, soul, and body!

Salvation is far more reaching than most give it credit for. But the Truth will set us free, and the Truth is that the Light of our Father has driven out the darkness that was in us.

No comments: