Saturday, June 08, 2013

We Are Now In God's Light


And this is the message [the message of promise] which we have heard from Him and now are reporting to you: God is Light, and there is no darkness in Him at all [no, not in any way]. 1 John 1:5

A-men, we are now one with Jesus and He has always been and will forever be One with God, Who is the Light. We are no longer darkness, because the Light of our Father has driven out the darkness that was within us. We have now been glorified with Christ, John 17:22. All old things have passed away for us and now all things are new, 2 Corinthians 5:17. We now are eternally united with a new Spirit, which is God’s Holy Spirit. 

And I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you shall heed My ordinances and do them. And you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you shall be My people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleannesses, and I will call forth the grain and make it abundant and lay no famine on you. Ezekiel 36:27-29

With our new Spirit we also have a new heart. 

A new heart will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26 

Our Father doesn’t stop with just giving us new hearts and new spirits, He has also given us a new mind. 

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16 

Now here is the one that goes against what most of us think, He has also given us a new body. 

For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones. Ephesians 5:30 

The Truth that completely sets us free is that we are completely new creatures in Christ, new in spirit, soul, and body! Salvation is far more reaching than most of us give it credit for. But the Truth will set us free, and the Truth is that the Light of our Father has driven out the darkness that was in us. Faith comes for us by hearing the Word of our Father. 

No comments: