Sunday, October 06, 2013

Our Father Created Satan


For it was in Him that all things were created, in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, whether thrones, dominions, rulers, or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [by His service, intervention] and in and for Him. Colossians 1:16

You are of your father, the devil, and it is your will to practice the lusts and gratify the desires [which are characteristic] of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a falsehood, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar [himself] and the father of lies and of all that is false. John 8:44

The Truth is that satan was created by our Father and it is also the Truth that satan was created by our Father to be a murderer and a liar. Satan was created to rebel and he does not have a free will to just go and do whatever he wants. Because satan was created by our Father to bring us closer to our Father.

And to keep me from being puffed up and too much elated by the exceeding greatness (preeminence) of these revelations, there was given me a thorn (a splinter) in the flesh, a messenger of Satan, to rack and buffet and harass me, to keep me from being excessively exalted. But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! 2 Corinthians 12:7&9

If satan had a free will then he would have caused Paul to glory in what our Father had revealed to him. But satan was created by our Father and he does what our Father directs him to do. Look at Job, satan was given parameters as to what he could and could not do. All things exist through our Father and by our Father, so satan exist through our Father and by our Father. If satan had a free will to do as he pleases, this world would have been destroyed a long time ago.

The Truth is satan is a tool of our Father. He is an instrument that our Father uses to bring us closer to Him. When we are attacked, we become weaker and when we are weaker, our Father becomes stronger within us. My father had things that he used to discipline me with when I was a kid. Dad was always in control though and my disciplining was always done in love and for my betterment. This is the same way that our Father uses satan. Satan may have come to kill, steal, and destroy, but he can only do what our Father allows and permits him to do.

Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan [a]has asked excessively that [all of] you be given up to him [out of the power and keeping of God], that he might sift [all of] you like grain, Luke 22:31

If satan is strong on his own and has a free will, why did he have to ask?

No comments: