Sunday, August 07, 2016

1 Corinthians 1:8

And He will establish you to the end [keep you steadfast, give you strength, and guarantee your vindication; He will be your warrant against all accusation or indictment so that you will be] guiltless and irreproachable in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah). 1 Corinthians 1:8

Look at what we are shown here! Our Father plainly tells us here that there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that we will not be victorious and triumphant. Jesus is completely responsible to establish us, keep us, strengthen us, and He Alone guarantees our success. Because of Jesus there can never be any accusations or indictments against us. 

You ever hear this glorious Truth preached? You ever hear that we cannot fail? That there can never be any charge made against us? Or that we are guaranteed complete victory with no chance of failure? I honestly never did, but our Father just flat out tells us that these things are true.  

Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect [when it is] God Who justifies [that is, Who puts us in right relation to Himself? Who shall come forward and accuse or impeach those whom God has chosen? Will God, Who acquits us?] Romans 8:33

We have been chosen and therefore we never have to take thought about being strong, vindicated, or established. We do not have to work at trying to obtain these things, because they are all just a free gift that have been given to us. 

So why do you suppose that we have been given these great things? The reason that we have been given such greatness is to serve. The Truth allows us to to be used to intercede for others with absolutely no condemnation of them. The Truth allows us to pray for all, even those who despitefully use us. These attributes allow us bless all, even those who curse us. These Truths allow us to be used by our Father to do the works that He did through Jesus and even greater ones. These Truths allow us to be as Jesus is, even though we are still on this earth. 

We don’t have to fear anything anymore. I use to fear myself like crazy. I would fret constantly over what I was thinking or doing. The more that I concerned myself with myself, the more I would feel condemnation and fear. Then I would end up doing the very things that I was fretting about. But then our Father removed me from religion that told me what I must do and He took me into His Truth that showed me what He has done. The Truth began to set me free and I was empowered to stop thinking about myself and salvation became a lot funner and easier. The Truth also allowed me to begin to be used to actually help people. 

When our Father allows us to see that there are never going to be any charges against us, the freedom in that Truth allows us to serve in the full and complete capacity of Christ. If anything was left up to us we would fail, but nothing has been left up to us therefore our Father is able to work mightily through us.  


Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]— Ephesians 3:20

No comments: