Friday, January 13, 2006

Salvation Is For Everyone

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13

"Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:4

"For He saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." 2 Corinthians 6:2

Remember how I said to take notice of the awesome power and completeness of God's Word? Just look at what is said in these three verses: whosoever, all, and now! It is absolutely awesome how powerfully God speaks of us! We should talk as God talks, because it’s His Spirit within us that is leading and guiding us. Our Father talks like this, He doesn’t doubt, or question, and through His strength we can be the same way. I’ll let you in on the Truth that will set us free, it’s coming, just as God prophesied through Joel it’s coming! In the last days God is going to pour His Spirit out on all mankind, and watch how the vocabulary of the Church changes! “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; And on My servants and on your handmaidens I will pour out in those days of My Spirit, and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood and fire, and vapor and smoke.” Acts 2:17-19 Look at how God says His children will speak then!

No comments: