Monday, September 09, 2013

When Is The Time Of Our Full Power

And it shall come to pass in the last days, God declares, that I will pour out of My Spirit upon all mankind, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy [telling forth the divine counsels] and your young men shall see visions (divinely granted appearances), and your old men shall dream [divinely suggested] dreams. Acts 2:17

Be honest, don't you want to be used by our Father miraculously just like He used Jesus? I know that I sure do. There is absolutely noting wrong with wanting such glorious power. I really want our Father to use all with His full power. I want us to be used by our Father to prophesy specifically. I want us to be used to raise the dead and be able to experience the joy of a family who receives back a loved one. I want us to be used to heal the sick and to take no thought for our lives as the world is trying to kill us. 

The problem with most of us is that we believe that all of this is not happening because we are not doing something that we need to be doing. That is not the reason that we do not see the power that we desire. The reason is that there is a time for such power and that time is for the last days. I use to beat myself up all of the time fretting about what I was not doing. But then our Father revealed this Truth to me.

I know your [record of] works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name. Revelation 3:8

The peace that this verse brings to me is so awesome. Jesus knows that we have but a little power, but He will not let us abandon His Word. Revelation 3 describes my life to a tee. I desire to see the fullness of the scriptures revealed through us all, but I don’t, I only see a little power. But that is alright, because there is now no condemnation for us, Romans 8:1. The power that we desire to be used in will come for us, but it will not come until the last days. 

We are told plainly that the full power of our Father flowing through us will come during the last days. The Truth that gives us peace with waiting for it is that we still have complete victory now. We still have complete salvation now. We are perfect in Christ right now. Just as Jesus was perfect before our Father began to use Him miraculously. All of this just means that the full power that we all desire has a time and a place and we are told that it is for the end times. So don’t beat yourself up if you desire to be used in a far more powerful way to serve, because you are being used just as our Father wants to use you right now. When God wants to turn up His power through us He will. When He does begin to flow His full  power through us, then we will know that it is the last days. Then we will see the Gospel of our Kingdom will be preached to every nation, tongue, and tribe. 


No comments: