Thursday, October 30, 2014

Revelation 10:7-10


But that when the days come when the trumpet call of the seventh angel is about to be sounded, then God’s mystery (His secret design, His hidden purpose), as He had announced the glad tidings to His servants the prophets, should be fulfilled (accomplished, completed).
  • The last days will be a time of great messages of Truth and great power.
  • The end times will be a time of great salvation.
  • Every nation, tongue and tribe will be affected by the Truth during the end times, even Israel will be affected by the Truth that sets us all free.
  • We are shown here just how powerful the message of the Gospel will be during the end times. I was always taught that we want to be out of here, or ruptured, from all of this. But the Truth is that it is the time in this earth’s history when the body of Christ will be used the greatest by our Father.
  • Have you ever asked our Father why there is so little power in the body today? Most of my life I was told that we don’t possess great power because we weren’t doing something right. But the Truth is our sanctification is up to Jesus and not up to us, Hebrews 2:11. The body can only do what the Head empowers and directs it to do. So the reason that there is so little power in the body of Christ today is because there is an appointed time for such great power. That time is for the last three and a half years of this earth before Jesus personally returns to rule it. This is why it is such a great sin to follow the anti-christ and not Christ, because it will be so plain to see. The end time message is glorious and powerful and it will cover the entire world.
  •  
Then the voice that I heard from heaven spoke again to me, saying, Go and take the little book (scroll) which is open on the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.
So I went up to the angel and asked him to give me the little book. And he said to me, Take it and eat it. It will embitter your stomach, though in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.
  • John eats the message, which means that he is empowered to understand it and all that is happening.
10 So I took the little book from the angel’s hand and ate and swallowed it; it was as sweet as honey in my mouth, but once I had swallowed it, my stomach was embittered.

No comments: