Thursday, April 13, 2006

Today Is The Day That We Will Know Who We Are

"At that day ye shall know that I am in My Father, and ye in Me, and I in you." John 14:20

That day Jesus is referring to is the day when the Holy Ghost comes to dwell within us. I will not write out all of the verses in John 14 here that teach us that, but if you read them you will see that is the Truth. What I want you to see here is that we will know that we are one with Christ. Make sure you know! I was so blessed when I was eleven to have a complete life changing experience that allowed me to know and I have never doubted it since. I know that this day is the day of our salvation and I know that Jesus is in me and that I am in Him. Too many of us don’t know and we live in a constant state of doubt and fear, fear of loosing our relationship with God, fear of not pleasing God, just plain fear that is contrary to faith. Fear brings torment and condemnation and these are contrary to the blessings of God. We do not have to live that way; God loves us completely, we can have complete assurance of who we are in Christ. And there is now therefore no condemnation to us who are in Christ Jesus, Romans 8:1!

Please join with me in prayer that all who read these studies and all who you and I come in contact with will be chosen by God and empowered by the baptism of the Holy Spirit to know that they too are in Christ and that He is in them! In Jesus’ Name let’s agree that they will know that they are actually one with God through Christ; together we need to desire, as God desires, for all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth. I thank God that we are all vessels of His Anointing, and that God uses us to be a great blessing in the lives of those whom we have contact with. I thank God that they all see our unity with Him, that they see the Spirit of God in operation within us, and that they eagerly desire the same thing! When people receive a revelation of who they are in Christ and that we are actually united with them and that He is dwelling within them, when they see the unity they possess with the Alpha and the Omega, the world and satan loose! The strength and assurance of God’s Truth consumes them, peace that passes understanding and unspeakable joy flow through and from their lives as never before, it is an awesome revelation that empowers the believer to be used by God to do His mighty works! Plain and simple it is the only way we will ever do any work of the Lord!

1 comment:

cybeRanger said...

Amen! Have a blessed Easter!