Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Ephesians 5:13

But when anything is exposed and reproved by the light, it is made visible and clear; and where everything is visible and clear there is light. Ephesians 5:13

Jesus is Who makes everything clear for us. Jesus is the Light and because we have Him, we now have been empowered to see everything just as our Father sees everything. That is really a powerful Truth, but thank God it is the Truth. We do not have to wait to be in Heaven to see clearly, we don’t have to wait because we have the Light right now. Jesus did not have to wait to get back to Heaven to see and know completely, so we are shown that it is possible for us to see everything with the same clarity. Even though Jesus came from Heaven we are told that He grew in wisdom and stature, Luke 2:40. So Jesus did not just retain all of His knowledge, it was given back to Him by our Father as He was here as a man. 

The glorious Truth is that we are all different. We are not like bricks, we are like stones. We will not all be used in the same way by our Father either, but that doesn’t mean that we all can’t see clearly. Our clarity of sight is only because of Jesus, not because of us. Jesus is responsible to make each one of us have perfect vision. This gift is not just reserved for pastors or prophets, it is for everyone from the least of us to the greatest. 

Then Jesus answered him, Blessed (happy, fortunate, and [d]to be envied) are you, Simon Bar-Jonah. For flesh and blood [men] have not revealed this to you, but My Father Who is in heaven. Matthew 16:17

I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. [I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.] John 15:15

But you have been anointed by [you hold a sacred appointment from, you have been given an unction from] the Holy One, and you all know [the Truth] or you know all things. 1 John 2:20

For I want you to know, brethren, that the Gospel which was proclaimed and made known by me is not man's gospel [a human invention, according to or patterned after any human standard]. For indeed I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but [it came to me] through a [direct] revelation [given] by Jesus Christ (the Messiah). Galatians 1:11-12

I think that most of us struggle with actually believing that we will be enlightened while we are on this earth to such a point that we will know everything as Jesus does, but the Word tells us that we can. The Word also tells us that faith for us comes from hearing the Truth and the Truth is that the Light Won and we now get to enjoy all of the spoils of His victory. So expect that all of us will have all knowledge and wisdom and it is all because of Grace. It’s all free and it is all undeserved. 


No comments: